Melissa DePaul

I'm a Broadcast Communications and Business Administration Major at Westminster Collge. I am the producer/director for Coach's Corner, which is a sports show for football and basketball season. I'm also the director of the County Line, which is a live 30-minute newscast every Thursday night at 7:30 on Adelphia Cable 9.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Training has begun

Well I started my job with Verizon Wireless on Monday and really like it so far. Everyone is really nice and I really like the overall company culture. The company has a lot to offer its employees and promote from within a lot. People are constantly moving around to different positions. They are also all about planning your career path so they can find ways for you to acheive that job. Verizon offers a lot of training courses in various areas to improve upon your skills and knowledge. After I get through with training I am going to try and network and check into their communications department and see what they have to offer. I still have 3 weeks of training which will be in thier headquarters where I have more of an opportunity to network.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home